- Is there a minimum number of hours required?
The minimum number of hours provided by Caring With Honor is one (1) hour.
- Are services available 24 hours, 7 days a week?
Yes, services are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. There is no additional charge for weekends or nights. In addition to hourly shifts, we also provide live-in services. Please call for additional information at (414) 585-8383 or (844) 604-0463.
- What type of services do you provide?
We provide personal care, homemaking and companionship services. For additional detailed information on the services we provided, please visit https://www.caringwithhonor.com/services/.
- Do you provide hospice care services?
We work with a variety of hospice agencies who provide nursing and physician care. Caring With Honor staff is available to work with the hospice agency to provide personal and companionship care for the client 24/7.
- Does your staff dispense medications?
Caregivers can assist with medication reminders once the medications have been pre-selected by the client, family member or pharmacist.
- Is there a written plan of care for each client?
Our staff will meet with the client and/or family to prepare a written plan of care specific to the clients needs.
- What is the cost per hour?
We provide a variety of services from one hour to 24/7 coverage. Please call for additional information at (414) 585-8383 or (844) 604-0463 or to set-up your FREE in-home assessment.
- Does Medicare cover any of these costs?
Currently Medicare does not cover non-medical care.
- Does your company provide services for Medicaid members?
We do not provide services for Medicaid members currently.
- Are there any type of Long Term Care insurance plans you work with?
Yes, we work with a variety of Long Term Care insurance plans. If you have Long Term Care insurance, please give us a call at (414) 585-8383 or (844) 604-0463 and we can assist you with more information.
- How do you select caregivers?
Caregiver are selected based on experience, certifications, work history and one on one interviews. Each applicant is vetted by our Human Resource staff comprised of former law enforcement.
- Does your agency conduct background checks on all staff?
Yes, each applicant has an extensive background check performed prior to employment and once annually after hire.
- Is the staff bonded through the agency?
Yes, our Caregivers are bonded and insured through Caring With Honor.
- Do you have male caregivers on your staff?
- Do your caregivers have a law enforcement or military background?
In addition to traditional caregivers, Caring With Honor also hires caregivers who have military or law enforcement experience.
- Can you request a different caregiver if you are unhappy with the person the agency sent?
Yes, your Client Care contact will be happy to work with you should you have any concerns.
- How often does the agency bill for costs?
Invoicing is processed every two weeks.